Post date: 09/02/2024
Closing date: 08/03/2024
Location: cambridgeshire, Huntingdon
Internal job ref: MD1003215819
Status: Full Time
Opportunity to join the subsidiary company of the Anglian Home Improvement Group which has been over 40 years of experience in making, measuring and fitting high quality blinds for both domestic and commercial clients, We are a trusted name in the industry. We take pride in transforming spaces with our beautiful and functional blinds, and we are on the lookout for a Window Blind Installer & Surveyor to join our team.
As a Window Blind Installer and Surveyor, you will play a crucial role in our Operations team. Your primary responsibility will be to survey our customers property and then install window blinds efficiently and with precision for our valued customers. You will work closely with our domestic and commercial clients, ensuring their needs are met and their expectations exceeded. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys hands-on work and is eager to learn and grow within the company.
• Survey and Install a variety of window blinds all year round, such as solar shading in the summer and to assist with insulation during the winter months
• Accurately survey our customers requirements
• Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring clients are satisfied with the installation
• Collaborate with the Operations team to schedule and coordinate installations
• Perform on-site measurements to ensure accurate installations
• Troubleshoot and resolve any installation-related issues
• Maintain a clean and organised work environment
• Adhere to health & safety protocols and guidelines at all times
What We Need:
• At least 3 years of using power tools.
• Excellent DIY skills
• Willingness to learn our techniques
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
What We Offer:
• Full training in the role, no prior experience required
• Continuous volumes of work
• All relevant tools, and fixings
• Company vehicle
• Opportunity for career growth within the company
• A supportive and friendly work environment
• The chance to work with a reputable company that values its employees and customers.
Your Benefits Package:
• Immediate start
• Competitive salary
• 22 days holiday, plus 8 Bank holidays
• Company vehicle
• Generous Employee Product Purchase Discount Scheme
If you are a dedicated individual with a passion for making spaces beautiful and a desire to grow with us, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and be a part of creating stunning window solutions for our clients.
Our Company is committed to monitoring & aligning its Policies with up-to-date Government guidance on reducing the spread of respiratory infections in the workplace. Through the Company’s value of “Succeed Together” we are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We recruit the ‘best person for the job’ regardless of any protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010 creating an inclusive working environment and culture for our employees.
Anglian is interested in finding talented, ambitious and driven people to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!